Art immersion (Bordeaux)
"Art Immersion" is a national program of artistic and cultural education developed in partnership with three immersive digital art centres for the benefit of 7000 children. It aims to develop the general culture and creativity of children. In the region of Nouvelle-Aquitaine, the program is developed around the exhibition Dalí, the endless enigma presented at the Bassins des Lumières (Bordeaux) in 2023.
Art Immersion" is a multi-step program that allows children to discover the world of an artist in a fun and original way, to create a close relationship with his or her work and to awaken their creativity and curiosity while promoting learning.
The 4 steps of the program
Stage 1 | Educational workshop : the objective is to make the children discover the universe of the artists honored in the exhibition, and to familiarize them with their works. Duration : 1h30
Stage 2 | Free visit of the immersive digital exhibition at the Bassins des Lumières. Duration : 1h30
Stage 3 | Creative workshop : after having observed, explored and learned to decipher the artworks, the children are confronted with a creative activity involving different plastic arts techniques. Duration: 1h30
Stage 4 | Mini-exhibition : the children present their works in front of parents and relatives and to explain what they have discovered and learned.
Join the program
- General presentation brochure (to come)
- Presentation flyer 2023 – Dalí, the endless enigma (to come)
Terms and conditions of participation
Culture for Children offers the program free of charge to eligible childcare facilities:
- REP/REP+ or CLA primary schools, or primary schools located in isolated rural areas;
- Medical structures for children with disabilities aged 5 to 18;
- Social structures and associations (children from 5 to 12 years old);
- Pediatric hospitals (children from 5 to 12 years old).
Only the transport remains at your charge.
Registration is mandatory via the orange button "Participate"
Culture for Children develops the educational content of the program. In this section you will find various educational resources:
Educational Kit (to come)
- Educational kit - "Dalí, the endless enigma"
- Detailed instructions for the creative workshop (to come)
- Reproductions of the paintings (to come)
- « Details » game (to come)
- « Silhouette » game (to come)
- For the teacher : Program presentation
- For the children : "The secret of Culturespaces's immersive exhibition"
Domitille Larrose, Projects coordinator : email@example.com